MaxQ Nutrition Apex Performance POST-training supplement is a whey protein isolate that is cold micro-filtrated to preserve amino acids and muscle-building properties of your protein. Extreme heat processing denatures your protein making it less effective. MaxQ Nutrition’s process preserves protein and protects amino acids. MaxQ’s Post-training is also made with Velositol to double the rate of muscle protein synthesis so you can build muscles faster.
Build lean mass, preserve muscle and recover faster with MaxQ Post.
FEED MUSCLES. FUEL RESULTS.
Every two scoops of MaxQ Post is packed with 50g of fast-absorbing cold micro-filtrated whey protein isolate to replenish nutrients, rebuild muscle and fuel recovery so you can get results. Our protein works twice as hard—paired with Velositol, it’s scientifically proven to double the rate of muscle protein synthesis.
Packed with 16 grams of muscle fueling BCAAs alongside muscle building Creatine Magnapower, maxed out vitamin D and synergistic betaine to boost creatine and leucine, increase power, performance and strength after training.
Recover, replenish and renew with Albion Labs patented electrolyte blend, anti-oxidants Cinnulin and pomegranate, and top it off with nutrient-derived NATURAL energy from maca root.
Boosted with Bioperine to increase nutrient absorption, it’s also sweetened with stevia, you can satisfy your sweet tooth while your body utilizes fast-acting organic carbs to replenish glycogen stores.
Feed Muscles. Fuel Results.
Become an Apex Competitor.
- Replenish Glycogen Stores FAST with organic carb sources.
- Double the Rate of Muscle Protein Synthesis with Velositol.
- Repair & Rebuild Muscle with BCAAs.
- Build More Muscle with 10,000 IUs of Vitamin D and Creatine Magnapower.
- Enhance creatine and leucine with synergistic betaine.
- Cold micro-filtration process preserves amino acids.
- Sweetened with natural stevia.
- Boosted with Bioperine to increase nutrient absorption.
- Feed Muscles. Fuel Results.
ǂThese statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.