Natrol AcaiBerry Diet is a powerful blend of antioxidants, caffeine and digestive enzymes to help you meet your diet goals.†
- Metabolic Activator‡, a blend of purified caffeine helps boost your metabolism and promote energy†
- Acai berry a powerful antioxidant helps combat premature aging†
- Green tea extract provides the antioxidant EGCG which assists in weight loss and increases metabolic rate†
- Chromium promotes fat metabolism by enhancing the action of insulin (a hormone critical to the metabolism and storage of carbohydrate, fat, and protein in the body)†
- Berry Digest, a unique enzyme blend to help support digestion†
Go ahead, own your health with Natrol Acaiberry Diet.
Please consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating.
Individual results may vary.
Q: What is Acai berry and where does it comes from?
A: Acai (pronounced Ah-Sigh-ee) berry is a reddish, purple fruit of the Acai palm native to Central and South America. Studies have shown that the high-energy Acai berry is packed full of antioxidant and nutritional value making it the ultimate super fruit!†
Q: What are antioxidants?
A: They are vitamins, mineral, and other nutrients that protects and repairer cells from damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals can interfere with your immune system causing chronic diseases and the aging process. So, fighting off damage with antioxidants helps keeps your immune system strong and healthy.†
Q: What is ORAC?
A: ORAC (oxygen-radical absorbance capacity) is a method of measuring food’s antioxidant capacities.
Q: What does “superfood” mean?
A: Superfood is a term used to describe food with high nutrient or phytochemical content that may confer health benefits, with few properties to be negative, such as being high in saturated fats or artificial ingredients, food additives or contaminants.†
Q: What does “superfruit” mean?
A: Superfruit is a term used to describe a fruit which combines exceptional nutrient richness and antioxidant quality. †
Q: What is in the metabolic activator blend?
A: The Metabolic Activator Caffeine Blend contains caffeine, white tea extract, kola nut extract, green tea extract and green coffee.
Q: Should I take AcaiBerry Diet with a meal?
A: Yes, we recommend taking AcaiBerry Diet with a meal.
Q: Can I take this along with regular Natrol AcaiBerry?
A: Yes, you can take Natrol® Acai 1000 mg or 1200 mg as directed along with AcaiBerry Diet.