BCAA’s (Branched Chain Amino Acids) are considered by many to be the most essential of the nine essential amino acids. These amino acids cannot be produced naturally by the body, and must be supplied from food or dietary supplements. Consuming BCAA’s prior to, during and/or after your workout can help increase muscle protein synthesis, promote faster recovery and support your body’s immune system response to exercise. The BCAAs Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are provided at a 2:1:1 ratio.
COR-Performance BCAA is a great addition to any stack when great BCAA supplementation is required.
THE KEY AND ONLY INGREDIENTS: BCAAS
- Leucine (3g), Isoleucine (1.5g) and Valine (1.5g)
- Play an important role in muscle protein synthesis.
- Involved in the growth and repair of muscle tissue.
- Supports the body’s immune system response to exercise.
- Isoleucine specifically increases glucose uptake into skeletal muscle to support muscular energy.
- Instantized for improved solubility in water
Mix each serving (1 scoop) of Cor-Performance BCAA in 8-12 fl. oz. of cold water or other beverage of choice twice daily. Shake well and consume during or after exercise on training days or you may consume before training as a non-stimulant preworkout. Some individuals may experience a harmless tingling sensation, which is attributed to beta alanine. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do no exceed recommendation for Suggested Use. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.