Home > All Brands  > Xtreme Formulations > Ultra Peptide Protein 1.75lb Xtreme Formulations

Home > Protein Powder > Ultra Peptide Protein 1.75lb Xtreme Formulations


Ultra Peptide Anabolic Protein

Ultra Peptide Protein 1.75lb Xtreme Formulations
Ultra Peptide Protein 1.75lb Xtreme Formulations
Item #:Xtreme4
Regular Price:$0.01
Package Insurance? :
Flavor:
Add Shaker Cup? :
Quantity:
Currently Out Of Stock!
Ultra Peptide by Xtreme Formulations is the perfect designer food in more ways than one as it yields a perfected blend of slow and steady release (micellar casein) as demonstrated in the Boire study, medium release (egg white), and fast acting anabolic (whey isolate) proteins. Additionally you will find the highest levels of lactoferrin, alpha-lactalbumin, and glycomacropeptide in each serving. These important growth factors will help to maximize lean tissue enhancements, strongly augment your immune system, and dramatically speed up your recovery between workouts.

Your only problem will be to decide which flavor of Ultra Peptide you crave the most!

Nutrition Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (28.5g) Servings Per Container: - 28 % Daily Value* Calories - 115 Calories from Fat - 13g 0% Total Fat - 1.5g 2% Saturated Fat - 0.5g 1% Cholesterol - 5mg 1% Total Carbohydrates - 2.5g 2% Dietary Fiber - 0g 0% Sugars - 0g 0% Protein - 23g Vitamin A - 3IU 0% Vitamin C - 0mg 0% Calcium - 49mg 6% Iron - 0mg 0% Sodium - 170mg 7% * Daily Value not established. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients: Pure Undenatured Low Temperature Processed Micellar Casein, Whey Protein Isolate, Egg White, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose.

Suggested Use: For a great tasting shake to be used as a high protein snack or convenient meal replacement, mix one serving Ultra PeptideTM in 8 ounces cold water of milk. For best results use a shaker bottle or blender. If blender is used add 2 ice cubes for tastier drink.
Shaker Cup
For muscle drinks
Package Insurance?
Regular price: $5.99
Super Health Center price: $2.99, 2/$4.99
Anabolic Power Stack 60ct Schwartz Labs
Currently Out Of Stock!
$0.01
Anabolic Halo 2.4lb MuscleTech
Package Insurance?
Flavor
Regular price: $69.99
Super Health Center price: $41.99, 2/$81.99
Animal Pak 44pk Universal (Great Price!)
best bodybuilding vitamin paks
Package Insurance?
Regular price: $45.95
Super Health Center price: $30.99, 2/$58.99
Currently Out Of Stock!
Why Protein is So Important

Protein is one the most important supplements a bodybuilder, athlete or fitness oriented person should take on a daily basis. You should be consuming 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight. So, if you weight 200lbs, your daily protein intake would be 200-300 grams. If, your not getting an adequate amount of protein each day, you are wasting your time with having a training regimen, to simply put it.

  • Protein Powder Shakes are a fast, convenient and effective way to help meet your daily protein intake. You also want to make sure you are eating healthy foods that are high in protein, such as chicken, fish, steak and other lean meat.
  • When you are working out or training, your muscles will begin to breakdown. Protein is a key factor to repairing your muscles and promoting muscle growth.
  • If you are truly serious about promoting muscle growth, strength and performance, you will not leave Protein Power Shakes out of your daily regimen. Protein is the building blocks of growing and YOU will not grow if your meeting your daily intake of protein.
Use coupon code shc5off for 5% off your order. Coupon has to be entered at checkout.


WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY