Advanced Whey Protein by ProLab should be your #1 choice for High Quality Protein. Prolab has taken our very own Pure Ion Exchange Whey Protein and enhanced it with Glutamine Peptides. This special protein formulation was designed to help maximize your hard earned lean mass by providing you with a combination of one of the Highest Quality Proteins and Glutamine Peptides.
Prolab's hydrolyzed whey isolate is a specially filtered protein that is enzymatically treated to form bioactive whey peptides that are easily absorbed. Athletes require greater protein intakes comparedto sedentary individuals in order to remain in positive nitrogen balance.* Positive nitrogen balance is necessary in order to promote protein accretion and muscle growth.* Glutamine is a key amino acid that promotes a healthy immune system. * Maintaining a healthy immune system helpsathletes maintain their training programs.
Advanced Whey highlights:
• Pre-digested Whey Protein containing a blend of short bioactive peptides and free amino acids.
• Glutamine Peptide enhanced to support growth hormone levels.
• Biological Value greater than 100
• Excellent absorption
• Lactose free
• Mixes instantly
Serving Size (scoop) 1
Servings Per 28.8
Total Fat (g) 2
Sat. Fat (g) 1
Cholesterol (mg) 45
Sodium (mg) 60
Total Carbs (g) 3
Dietary Fiber (g) .5
Sugars (g) 3
Proteins (g) 24
Pure ion exchanged, micro ultra filtered whey protein (Beta lactoglobulin 18,000 MW/49%, Alpha lactoalbumin 14,200 MW/23%, Glyco Macro Peptides 16,500 MW/20%, Bovine Serum Albumin 69,000 MW/4%, Protease Peptone <1%, Lactoferrin <1%, Lacto Peroxidase <1%), Partially hydrolzyed whey protein isolate (Beta lactoglobulin 25,000 MW/55%, Alpha lactoalbumin 15,200 MW/27%, Lactoferrin <1%, Lacto Peroxidase <1%), Glutamine Peptides, Cocoa Powder (Dutch Process), Natural & Artificial flavor, Lecithin
Use one or two servings per day. Each serving should be mixed with 6-8 ounces of your favorite beverage. One serving is recommended after strenous exercise. This product mixes easily with a spoon, but may also be blended with fruit and ice.
Why Protein is So Important
Protein is one the most important supplements a bodybuilder, athlete or fitness oriented person should take on a daily basis. You should be consuming 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight. So, if you weight 200lbs, your daily protein intake would be 200-300 grams. If, your not getting an adequate amount of protein each day, you are wasting your time with having a training regimen, to simply put it.
- Protein Powder Shakes are a fast, convenient and effective way to help meet your daily protein intake. You also want to make sure you are eating healthy foods that are high in protein, such as chicken, fish, steak and other lean meat.
- When you are working out or training, your muscles will begin to breakdown. Protein is a key factor to repairing your muscles and promoting muscle growth.
- If you are truly serious about promoting muscle growth, strength and performance, you will not leave Protein Power Shakes out of your daily regimen. Protein is the building blocks of growing and YOU will not grow if your meeting your daily intake of protein.