Massage Warming Oil by Nature's Formulary is made to help people reduce their stress levels. This warming oil is formulated with Sesame and pure essential oils for relaxing, sensual experience.
Your massage suggestions:
1.Firm, short strokes to stimulate and invigorate tissues and muscles.
2. Apply to stiff joints and follow up with a warm bath.
3. Integrate deep tissue massage.
4. Supplement with massage tools for increasing circulation, tissue fluid movement.
Nature's Formulary Warming Ayurvedic Massage Oil is especially useful for Kapha individuals.
1. Everyone benefits from massage. A frequency of once a week is suggested.
2. Can also be applied to the feet just before bed to prepare for sleep.
3. Can be used as a body oil when skin is dry. Or add a few drops into the bath prior to soaking.
Ingredients: Sesame oil, Wheat Germ oil; essential oils of Nutmeg, Lemongrass, Cinnamon, Cumin, Fenugreek; infusions of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia).
Recommended Use: Massage body at least once a week or as needed.
Body oils are no longer just for the massage enthusiasts, body oils are for anyone wanting to add a little bit of happiness into most stress filled days. Body oils are great while bathing or applied directly to the skin for a natural vibrant healthy look. Body oils have many benefits such as being able to relax senses as well as muscles and ease stress headaches. Not to mention attracting men with a great smell and that fresh look of healthy touchable skin.
SuperHealthCenter.com has Body Oils
available to help you feel sexy and confident at all times