Optimale Testosterone Health Check
has been developed from over 20 years of research. The salivary hormone assessments have become a preferred method of measuring hormonal health. In addition to being less expensive and more practical than blood testing, salivary assessments measure the active (bioavailable) levels of hormones rather than the inactive (total or bound) levels of hormones.Did you know?
Do any of these relate to you?
- Low testosterone and DHT levels can greatly effect energy, mood, physical strength and sexual function.
- Modern lifestyle along with chemical pollution can cause elevated levels of male estrogen which can reduce libido, increase body fat and enhance your risk of cardiovascular disease and prostate disease.
- The proper balance of DHEA and cortisol make up the body's inner defense against the pressures of stress, helping your body adapt in a healthy manner.
- Are you over the age of 35?
- Are you under a lot of stress?
- Do you feel fatigued?
- Are your muscles sore for a long time after a workout?
- Have you noticed a waning sex drive?
- Have you gained weight, particularly around your mid-section?
- Do you feel depressed, irritable or unmotivated?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions, you could be suffering from male hormonal imbalance.Suggested Use:
1. Collects saliva
2. Return sample in the enclosed pre-paid mailer.
3. Results of your health screen will be sent to you within five working days after
receipt of your sample by the laboratory.