Seabuckthorn Berry Oil has synergetic effects which include cell and cell membrane protection and nurturing, microcirculation enhancement, anti-oxidation, anti-radiation, UV blocking, etc. It is used widely for skin, urinary, cervical, peptic, duodenal health both internally and externally. It is one of the best foods for every one.
Made of wild seabuckthorn fruit oil, this product contains more than 160 nutrients including essential fatty acids including the rare palmitoleic acid (Omega 7), carotenoids, flavonoids, superoxide dismutase, tocopherols, phytosterols, vitamins C, A, E, B 1, B 2, K, P, trace elements, etc.
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 tsps twice daily on an empty stomach Apply externally as needed .
Caution: Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, hypoglycemics, and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Urinary tract infections affect both men and women. Women are more at risk than men but, both can suffer from the infections. UTI’s are usually caused when bacteria gets into the bladder. A bladder infection is then spread to the urethra (the tube that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body) causing a urinary tract infection.
Symptoms of UTI
• Frequent urge to urinate
• Painful or cramping feeling in the area of the bladder
• Burning feeling during urination
• Only a small amount of urine passes when urinating
• Blood in urine
• High bodily fever
Tips to Avoid Infection
• Drink plenty of water daily
• Urinate when you feel the need, don’t hold it in
• Take showers instead of baths
• Clean genital area before sexual intercourse
• A glass of cranberry juice daily can lower risk
SuperHealthCenter.com also has Urinary Care
at our everyday low prices and great selections.