What is PMS?
PMS stands for (Pre Menstrual Syndrome), and can be described as a disorder that is characterized by a set of hormonal changes (mainly in Estrogen and Progesterone levels). These hormonal changes trigger disruptive physical, emotional and psychological behavior in most women for up to two weeks before menstruation.
Who experiences PMS?
• PMS is by far the single most frequent complaint of pre menopausal women.
• Almost all women experience PMS at some point in their life.
• Women aged 30-45 years often experience most severe PMS.
• PMS often increases at times of hormonal turbulence, for example, puberty, childbirth, after miss carriage or pregnancy termination or changes in contraception.
• Women who suffered from post natal depression are more prone to PMS.
• Stress increases and worsens the PMS symptoms.
• PMS often makes pre-existing conditions worse.
How you can reduce PMS
Natural herbal supplements are the best way to deal with PMS. Using natural herbal supplements along with a good healthy lifestyle of eating right and exercising daily will lessen the effects of PMS.
SuperHealthCenter.com understands that PMS is something women have to deal with and we are glad to offer some PMS Relieft Treatments
at our great everyday low prices.