Nitrox II Soft Gels by Sci-Fit
utilizes the same pharmaceutical based pH controlled delivery system as our original Nitrox soft gels, and combines a state of the art mix of nitric oxide enhancing and cell volumizing nutrients. Citrulline Malate and L-Arginine AKG are known to have a synergistic effect on nitric oxide synthesis. Nitric Oxide (NO) products featuring Arginine AKG exclusively are cutting themselves short…by 50%! Research shows Citrulline Malate not only is the direct precursor to NO, but also increases blood serum Arginine levels more efficiently than L-Arginine itself!1 Read that scientific discovery again. Nitrox II takes this documented research and constructed the most power packed pump and endurance agent, and then advances the technology even further. The liquid soft gel pH controlled delivery system enables rapid and complete absorption that will ensure more strength, endurance and improved recovery times with only two soft gels.Key Benefits:
- Added cell volumizing L-Taurine that supports a sustained muscle pump.
- Contains Alpha Lipoic Acid, which supports nutrient transportation, cellular uptake and ATP production.
- Incorporates Vanadyl Sulfate further maximizing muscle pumps and overall vascularity.
- Supports newfound levels of aerobic endurance.
- Acts as its own free radical scavenger necessary to sustain NO production.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container: 90Amount Per Serving:
(arginine alpha-ketoglutarate and pH controlled delivery)
Citrulline Malate 450mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg
Vanadyl Sulfate 15mgOther Ingredients:
Gelatin, lecithin, glycerine and rice bran oil.Directions:
Take 1 to 2 softgels twice daily. If there is an athletic event/workout, one of those doses should be 30 minutes prior.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.