NF-Pro by All American Efx is an incredible great tasting protein powder that is loaded with BCAA's to build muscle and help recovery.
6 reasons why NF-Pro protein is better:
1. We only use a USDA registered cold spray-drying process to manufacture our proteins. Others use a less expensive, high-heat method that can destroy ("denature") protein blends, resulting with a lower BV score and slower absorption rate.
2. Our protein is never "cut" with sugar or cheap fillers such as Maltodextrin, starch, or gelatin.
3. Each batch is tested using pharmaceutical-level Near Infrared Technology to guarantee it meets or exceeds labels claims.
4. Every batch is screened for drugs and banned substances.
5. Every batch is fully tested for Microbial content (bacterial contamination) that may lead to stomach distress, illness and other unwanted side-effects.
6. We only use an "Agglomeration" process so that our protein mixes instantly. However, most use a cheaper process known as "Instantization." This will improve mixing ability, but it may also destroy precious protein peptides.
Nutrition Facts †
Serving Size 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container 65
Amount Per Serving % DV
Calories 134 -
Calories from Fat 18 -
Total Fat 2 g 2%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Cholesterol 0 g 0%
Sodium 185 mg 7%
Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g 0%
Sugars 3 g -
Protein 24 g 45%
Vitamin A < 3%
Vitamin D < 3%
*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Whey protein (as concentrate & isolate), flavors (as natural, cocoa, sodium chloride), sucralose.
Directions As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop to taste in 8-16 ounces of your favorite beverage. No blending needed. Keep lid tightly closed in a cool, dry place away from children.
Warnings As with any supplement, if pregnant or nursing consult a physician before using this product. Contains milk.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
†Nutritions Facts are a simulation of the product "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging.