Home > Categories > Calcium > Coral Calcium 180ct Nature's Way

Home > All Brands  > Nature's Way > Coral Calcium 180ct Nature's Way


Coral Calcium by Nature's Way

Coral Calcium 180ct Nature's Way
Coral Calcium 180ct Nature's Way
Item #:26915-9
Regular Price:$29.49
Our Low Price:$17.99
Package Insurance? :
Quantity:
Coral Calcium by Nature's Way provides bioavailable calcium as well as other vitamins & minerals. Nature's Way Coral Calcium from Okinawa is fossilized and gathered from above the sea. Coral Calcium is highly absorbable, gentle and the digestive systems, and naturally contains every mineral found in the body.

Serving Size: 3 capsules Servings Per Container: - 60 % Daily Value Vitamin C - 30mg (ascorbic acid) 50% Vitamin D - 200IU (as ergocalciferol) 50% Vitamin K - 40mcg (as phytonadione triturate) 50% Calcium - 600mg (as coral calcium) 60% Magnesium - 300mg (as oxide, coral calcium, stearate) 75% Boron - 1.5mg (as amino acid chelate) **

Other Ingredients: Plant-derived cellulose (capsule) ** Daily Value not established. * Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calories diet.

Suggested Use: Take 3 capsules twice daily, preferably with food.

Lipo 6 by Nutrex 240ct
Package Insurance?
Regular price: $89.95
Super Health Center price: $53.99, 2/$104.99
Animal Pak 44pk Universal (Great Price!)
best bodybuilding vitamin paks
Package Insurance?
Regular price: $45.95
Super Health Center price: $30.99, 2/$58.99
American Whey Protein 10lb
Package Insurance?
Add Shaker Cup?
Flavors
Currently Out Of Stock!
Regular price: $89.95
Super Health Center price: $55.99, 2/$108.99
Shaker Cup
For muscle drinks
Package Insurance?
Regular price: $5.99
Super Health Center price: $2.99, 2/$4.99
Calcium: What is it?

Calcium, is the most abundant mineral in the human body, it has several important functions. More than 99% of total body calcium is stored in the bones and teeth where it functions to support our bodies structure. The remaining 1% is found throughout the body in blood, muscle, and the fluid between cells. Calcium is needed for muscle contraction, blood vessel contraction and expansion, the secretion of hormones and enzymes, and sending messages through the nervous system. Calcium is vital for our bodies to function effectively.

When calcium intake is low or calcium is poorly absorbed, bone breakdown occurs because the body must use the calcium stored in bones to maintain normal biological functions such as nerve and muscle function. Bone loss also occurs as a part of the aging process. A prime example is the loss of bone mass observed in post-menopausal women because of decreased amounts of the hormone estrogen.

Calcium and bone health

Your bones are living tissues and continue to change throughout life bones continue to add more mass until around age 30, when peak bone mass is reached. Therefore, it is particularly important to consume adequate calcium and vitamin D supplements. It is also important to engage in weight-bearing exercises to maximize bone strength and bone density to help prevent osteoporosis later in life. Weight bearing exercise is the type of exercise that causes your bones and muscles to work against gravity while they bear your weight. Resistance exercises such as weight training are also important because they help to improve muscle mass and bone strength.

SuperHealthCenter offers a wide variety of Calcium Supplements for your dietary needs.
Use coupon code shc5off for 5% off your order. Coupon has to be entered at checkout.


WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY