Home > Bodybuilding Supplements > Muscle Infusion Black 5lb Nutrex Research

Home > Categories > Sports Nutrition > Nutrex > Muscle Infusion Black 5lb Nutrex Research

Home > All Brands  > Nutrex > Muscle Infusion Black 5lb Nutrex Research


Muscle Infusion Black from Nutrex Research

Muscle Infusion Black 5lb Nutrex Research
Muscle Infusion Black 5lb Nutrex Research
Item #:Nutrex16
Regular Price:$67.95
Our Low Price:$43.99, 2/$85.99
Package Insurance?:
Add Shaker Cup?:
Flavor?:
Quantity:
Muscle Infusion Black by Nutrex Research is formulated with seven different proteins, all with different absorbtion rates and a unique sequence of highly anabolic amino acids to promote lean muscle growth. This is an incredibly fast acting, long lasting protein blend, which triggers an anabolic reaction designed to support muscle growth. The BCAA’s go into action right away and stay at work in your system for several hours, feeding your muscles what they need to grow.

Muscle Infusion is also packed with glutamine which will increase your recovery time, as well as the proper amount of vitamins and minerals that your body needs. With Muscle Infusion you have all you need to see the results you have been working for. Get it now at SuperHealthCenter.com!

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 level Scoop (35 g) Servings per Container: 24 Amount Per Serving and % of Daily Value Calories 136 * Calories from Fat 23 * Total Fat 2.5 g 5% Saturated Fat 1.5 g 7% Trans Fat 0 g 0% Cholesterol 15 mg 5% Sodium 165 mg 7% Potassium 108 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g 1% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugars 1.5 g * Protein 25 g 50% Vitamin A 2025 IU 35% Vitamin B1 0.5 mg 35% Vitamin B2 0.6 mg 35% Niacin 7 mg 35% Pantothenic Acid 3.5 mg 35% Vitamin B6 1 mg 35% Biotin 116 mcg 35% Folic Acid 150 mcg 35% Vitamin B12 1 mcg 16% Vitamin C 31 mg 35% Vitamin D 168 IU 35% Vitamin E 15 IU 35% Vitamin K 20 mcg 35% Calcium 300 mg 35% Chloride 159 mg 5% Chromium 45 mcg 35% Copper 0.7 mg 35% Iodine 75 mcg 35% Iron 6 mg 35% Magnesium 140 mg 35% Manganese 0.7 mg 35% Molybdenum 12 mcg 35% Phosphorus 300 mg 35% Selenium 23 mcg 35% Zinc 5 mg 35%

*Daily value not established.

Other Ingredients: Multi-layered underground 7 protein fractions containing lean muscle-building blend™ (ultra-filtered instantized whey protein concentrate, micro-filtered instantized whey protein isolate, instantized & hydrolyzed whey protein, instantized egg albumin, instantized micellar alpha & beta caseins and caseinates, instantized milk protein isolate, instantized calcium caseinate), protein turn-over supporting critical vitamin and mineral interblend™ (dicalcium phosphate, sodium chloride, magnesium oxide, ferrous fumarate, ascorbic acid, dl alpha tocopheryl acetate, zinc oxide, biotin, manganese sulfate, selenium amino acid chelate, copper gluconate, d-calcium pantothenate, phytonadione, riboflavin, thiamin, chromium nicotinate, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine HCL, folic acid, cyanocobalamin, potassium iodine), guar/xanthan gums, natural and artificial flavors, lecithin, silicon dioxide, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, massive protein digesting enzyme dual-stimulator™ (aminogen®, lactase [lactose digesting enzyme]).

Suggested Use: Mix two level scoops with 12-16 oz of water. Drink up to 3 servings per day. For beyond extreme lean muscle gains, drink one Underground serving prior to going to bed to flush your muscles with large quantities of growth facilitating protein. Repeat daily and be consistent.

Warnings Allergen Warning: This product contains ingredients from milk and egg. Manufactured in a plant that also processes milk, egg, soybeans, peanuts & peanut flavor, tree nut, wheat products and fish oil.

*These statements have not been approved by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.


WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY