Home > Categories > Discontinued Products > Discontinued Supplements > Micellar Matrix 2.47lb ISS Research

Home > Categories > Micellar Casein > Micellar Matrix 2.47lb ISS Research

Home > Protein Powder > Micellar Matrix 2.47lb ISS Research


Micellar Matrix by ISS Research

Micellar Matrix 2.47lb ISS Research
Micellar Matrix 2.47lb ISS Research
Item #:ISS12
Regular Price:$0.01
Package Insurance? :
Flavor:
Quantity:
Currently Out Of Stock!
ISS Research Micellar Matrix Protein

Integrated Sports Science (ISS) knows protein so they brings to market what may be considered the most anti-catabolic protein formula bodybuilders and athletes across the world have seen yet -- Micellar Matrix Micellar Matrix delivers a slow, sustained release of Amino Acids into your blood stream dispersing over a seven hour period. This slow dispersion increases total protein synthesis and has been shown to decrease muscle breakdown by 34%. Less Muscle Breakdown Means More Lean Muscle Gain! The Key to Micellar Matrix ISS Research constructed the formula with what is considered by many experts as the highest grade protein available -- Micellar Casein. Undenatured, the way nature intended it.

Micellar casein contains a higher content of bioactive milk peptides which not only enhances muscle growth but modulates regulatory processes such as support for the immune system and proper digestion. Due to the lack of processing, the native micellar casein used in Micellar Matrix will not cause the cramping and bloating that is often associated with highly processed, chemically altered, inferior proteins. To Further enhance the effectiveness of Micellar Matrix, ISS has added: Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Egg albumen to quickly stimulate protein synthesis until the amino acids from the micellar casein enter the bloodstream Glutamine Peptides & L-Glutamine to further protect your muscle from breakdown Prebiotics to increase the bioavailability of minerals and promote intestinal health Together these ingredients help Micellar Matrix deliver a formula that not only increases new muscle growth, but preserves your existing muscle as well.

Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (32g) Servings Per Container: - 35 % Daily Value* Calories - 122 Calories from Fat - 9 Total Fat - 2g 3% Saturated Fat - 1g 5% Cholesterol - 45mg 15% Sodium - 50mg 2% Potassium - 115mg 3% Total Carbohydrate - 3g 1% Dietary Fiber - 1g 4% Sugars - <1g Protein - 25g 50% Calcium -400mg 40% Magnesium - 20mg 4% Phosphorous - 210mg 20% FOS - 50mg(Fructooligosaccharides) **

Ingredients: Micellar Matrix (Proprietary Protein Blend Consisting Of Micellar Casein, Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Egg Albumen, Glutamine Peptides And L-Glutamine), Xanthan Gum, Vegetable Gum, Carrageenan, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Maltodextrin, Sucralose And Lecithin. * Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on you calorie needs. ** No established daily value. Amount may vary -- naturally occurring in whey and casein.

Directions: For Single Serving - Mix 1 scoop (32g) of Micellar Matrix in 6-8oz of cold water or non-fat milk. For Double Serving - Mix 2 scoops (64g) of Micellar Matrix in 12 oz of cold water or non-fat milk.


WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY