ISOLYZE by Species Nutrition is 100% pure, cold-filtered, whey protein isolate. It's the highest yielding whey protein available on the market with an amazing 27 grams of protein per 30 gram serving size.
ISOLYZE has no carbohydrates, no lactose (milk sugar), and no fat. It's the purest and most biogically available source of whey protein on the planet.
At SPECIES, we use a sophisticated cold filtration system that carefully separates out the delicate whey protein without damaging it. This procedure has the added benefit of preserving 3 valuable components of whey-- immunoglobins, lactoferrins, and glycomacropeptides--that are necessary for optimal immune system function and protein synthesis reactions.
And if all this weren't enough, ISOLYZE tastes great too! Gone are the days of the chemical- or sour-tasting whey isolates! With ISOLYZE, you get the best of both worlds-- great quality and great taste!
Serving Size 1 Scoop(29g)
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving
Calories From Fat 0
Total Fat 0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 40mg 2%
Total Carbohydrate 0g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 27g 54%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value not established.
Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtered Using A Microfiltration Process, Sucralose, Acesulfame-K, Gum Arabic, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent)
As a dietary supplement, mix 1-2 scoops of Isolyze with 8-12 ounces (depending on desired consistency) of cold water or your favorite beverage. Stir with spoon;and enjoy.
Allergen Notice: Isolyze contains whey derived from dairy and soy.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Why Protein is So Important
Protein is one the most important supplements a bodybuilder, athlete or fitness oriented person should take on a daily basis. You should be consuming 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight. So, if you weight 200lbs, your daily protein intake would be 200-300 grams. If, your not getting an adequate amount of protein each day, you are wasting your time with having a training regimen, to simply put it.
- Protein Powder Shakes are a fast, convenient and effective way to help meet your daily protein intake. You also want to make sure you are eating healthy foods that are high in protein, such as chicken, fish, steak and other lean meat.
- When you are working out or training, your muscles will begin to breakdown. Protein is a key factor to repairing your muscles and promoting muscle growth.
- If you are truly serious about promoting muscle growth, strength and performance, you will not leave Protein Power Shakes out of your daily regimen. Protein is the building blocks of growing and YOU will not grow if your meeting your daily intake of protein.