is excited to bring the next generation in Creatine technology. With so many products to choose from our scientists had the job of finding a formula that would stand alone…on top.HyperCell 2
has 10 grams of High Pressure Liquid Chromatography tested creatine monohydrate per serving.Research indicates creatine is effective in three main ways.
- It helps build lean muscle, which allows greater force to be used.
- It helps increase energy production at a cellular level so duration and intensity of muscular contractions can be enhanced.
- Creatine also speeds recovery so exercise frequency can be increased.
HyperCell2 also includes the key insulin- releasing agent Dextrose.Hyper Cell Benefits:
- Proven to increase muscular performance, size and overall strength
- 10 grams of Creatine per serving
- Optimized insulin releasing agents including Vanadyl Sulfate, Taurine, Dextrose and L-Arginine
- Laboratory and Field Tested
- The most effective and scientifically advanced formula…ever!
Serving Size (scoop) 2
Servings Per 18
Total Fat (g) 0
Cholesterol (mg) 0
Total Carbs (g) 77
Sugars (g) 77
Creatine Monohydrate 10g
L-Arginine (g) 2
Taurine (mg) 500
Vanadyl (mg) 10Suggested Use:Loading Phase:
Take four 1/2 servings spaced evenly through the day for five days.Maintenance Phase:
Less than 200 lbs - Take 1 serving (2 scoops) per day immediately following workout or on non-training days take in A.M. Over 200 lbs -- Take 2 servings per day. Consume the first serving in the A.M and the other 12 hrs later.Mixing Instructions:
Mix 1 serving (2 scoops) in 12-16 oz. of cold water.Important:
- It is crucial for the effectiveness of HyperCell 2 to properly hydrate the body. Scientific studies have found 1 gallon of water per 100 lbs. of body weight optimizes cell volumization and creatine performance.
- For maximum gains, it is recommended that you “cycle” your creatine supplementing program: 8-12 weeks ON with a minimum of four weeks OFF between cycles.
- For best results, take one serving of ProWhey within 30 minutes of weight training.