Emergen-C Acai Berry gives your health and energy a Brazilian boost. Acai (pronounced ah-sigh-EE) is a dark purple berry from deep in the jungles of Brazil. Natives there have long prized its health and energy boosting properties. Sound familiar? If the whole native thing isn't enough for you to go on, studies suggest the acai berry packs a mean antioxidant punch (10x the antioxidant power of red grapes). So naturally, we thought it would make a great new Emergen-C flavor. Delivering a potent 1000 mg of Vitamin C, 32 active mineral complexes and a bunch of energy-boosting B vitamins. And Emergen-C Acai Berry comes in a handy, mixable powder which, wouldn't you know it, tastes mighty good. All year, all good!
Emergen-C can put an extra spring in your step with the natural energy boost of Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, and B12.
When temperatures rise, drinking Emergen-C's electrolyte-enhanced formula, with 32 mineral complexes, can help replenish critical fluids and minerals lost through perspiration. Fall/
Emergen-C supports a healthy immune system with 1,000 mg of Vitamin C, Zinc, and 32 mineral complexes.
Serving Size 1 packet
Servings Per Container 36
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2%
Sugars 6 g
Niacin 5 mg 25%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 10 mg 500%
Folic Acid 13 mcg 3%
Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg 417%
Quercetin 1 mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 1 mg
Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate) 1 mg 25%
Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 3 mg 25%
Thiamin (as Thiamine Hydrochloride) 0 mg 25%
Zinc (as Zinc Ascorbate) 2 mg 13%
Chromium (as Chromium Ascorbate) 10 mcg 8%
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Ascorbate, and Chromium Ascorbate) 1,000 mg 1667%
Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, and Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg 5%
Magnesium (as Magnesium Hydroxide and Magnesium Carbonate) 60 mg 15%
Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate and Monosodium Phosphate) 60 mg 3%
Potassium (as Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Carbonate, and Monopotassium Phosphate) 200 mg 6%
Phosphorus (as potassium phosphate, calcium phosphate, and sodium phosphate) 37 mg 4%
Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium) 0 mg 25%
*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Fructose, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Natural Fruit and Vegetable Color, Blackcurrant Juice Powder, Tapioca Maltodextrin, Malic Acid, Acai Juice Powder, Silica, Glycine, Aspartic Acid, Tartaric Acid, and Cysteine Hydrochloride.
As a dietary supplement, take one packet 2 to 4 times a day. Place contents in a glass, add 4-6 oz. of water. Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
What is Acai?
The acai berry (pronounced ah-sigh-ee) is a fruit that grows on the acai palm trees in the Amazon rain forest of Brazil. It is dark purple in color and about the size of a grape. It is extremely rich in nutrients. Approximately 10% of the berry contains edible pulp and skin and the remaining 90% is the seed or pit. Most of the nutrients come from the pulp and skin and the seed is normally not eaten. The fruit tastes like a vibrant mix of berries and chocolate. With rich nutrients and great taste, it is not surprising that this food is becoming extremely popular.
Benefits of Acai
Promote weight loss
Boost energy & stamina
Support the immune system
Promote more restful sleep
Fight aging and inflammation
Protect against heart disease
Acai berries have been shown to contain higher antioxidant levels than red wine grapes, blueberries and other fruits. These berries are said to be nature's perfect food. SuperHealthCenter.com has Acai Berry Health Products
for all your dietary needs.