Cooling Massage Oil by Nature's Formulary is a great massage oil for you to enjoy your next body rub down. This massage oil is specifically formulated with Sesame and pure essential oils for relaxing, sensual experience.
Your massage suggestions:
1.Try medium pressure, medium strokes, minimize deep tissue strokes.
2. Apply to inflamed joints.
Nature's Formulary Cooling Ayurvedic Massage Oil is especially useful for Pitta individuals.
1. Everyone benefits from massage. A frequency of once a week is suggested.
2. Can also be applied to the feet just before bed to prepare for a calmer sleep.
3. Can be used as a body oil when skin is dry. Or add a few drops into the bath prior to soaking.
4. During stressful time, apply a small amount in a way that the aroma reaches you.
Ingredients: Sesame oil, Wheat Germ oil, Jojoba; essential oils of Camphor, Rose Otto, Geranium, Peppermint, Vetiver, infusions of Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Priyangu (Callicarpa macrophylla).
Recommended Use: Massage body at least once a week or as needed.
Body oils are no longer just for the massage enthusiasts, body oils are for anyone wanting to add a little bit of happiness into most stress filled days. Body oils are great while bathing or applied directly to the skin for a natural vibrant healthy look. Body oils have many benefits such as being able to relax senses as well as muscles and ease stress headaches. Not to mention attracting men with a great smell and that fresh look of healthy touchable skin.
SuperHealthCenter.com has Body Oils
available to help you feel sexy and confident at all times