Cold & Flu Time Tea
is a comforting and delicious traditional Chinese herbal tea helps the body to naturally maintain balance. The special combination of herbs in this tea have a long history of traditional use to help support the healthy function of the respiratory system.Herbs & Benefits:
- Astragalus was used to help maintain the healthy function of the immune system and to help promote healthy resistance.
- Mulberry, fragrant angelica and perilla were used to help support healthy nasal and sinus function and healthy breathing.
- Lycium, mulberry and platycodon were used to help support healthy lung function.
- Honeysuckle, pueraria, siler and Chinese mint were used to help support throat health.
- Honeysuckle, dandelion, mahonia and licorice are considered cooling and were used to help promote normal detoxification.
- Ginger was used to help support healthy stomach and digestive system function.
For best results, start drinking at the first sign of discomfort, and continue as needed.
Children 6 –12 years, drink ½ cup, maximum 3 cups per day.* For best results, drink 2 cups, followed by additional cups throughout the day, as needed.
Or, steep 3-4 tea bags in 3 cups of water, keep warm, and drink over one hour.
Repeat 2-4 times a day.DIRECTIONS:
Pour 1 cup of boiling water over a tea bag. Let steep 10-15 minutes or longer. Squeeze tea bag gently into the cup. A tea bag can be re-used to extract more herbal benefits. Leave in cup as drinking. For a delicious change, try it with lemon and honey, or your favorite sweetener.