CHIA PRO by CMI
is produced using an all new revolutionary Cold Fracture Process. This unique process enables the seed to be fractured into 4 or more parts with no loss in yield or nutrients. Many of the benefits of this mineral rich LT945 Salvia hispanica L seed are derived from the pristine and stable properties of the 30 to 35% oil content and the beneficial interaction of the oil with its naturally occurring minerals. The ‘Cold Fractured’ seed allows certain enzymes to be released and nutrients to be activated that increase the bioavailability.
CHIA PRO captures all of the nutrients, protein, Omega 3 Oils, Fiber, and Anti-Oxidants by fracturing the seed. The RESULT ….. a completely bio-available versatile flour, more valuable and nutritious than any seed whic makes this formula the perfect super food!.Key Benefits of Chia Pro
- Nature’s richest vegetarian source of omega-3 essential fatty acids
- Nature’s richest source of fibre (especially rich in soluble fibre)
- Complete protein with high levels of 18 Amino Acids (including the essential 10)
- 3x more iron than spinach
- 15x more magnesium than broccoli
- 6x more calcium than milk
- 15x more Omega 3’s than salmon
- 4x more protein than kidney beans
- 2x more fiber than bran flakes
- No trans fats
- Gluten Free
- Hypo-Allergenic – There are no known allergies to CHIA PRO.
- Chia seed has higher levels of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) than flax seed.
Serving Size: 2 Table Spoons
Servings Per Container: 30Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 3.2g
Saturated Fat 0.3g
Trans Fat 0
Omega 6 Polyunsaturated 0.6g
Omega 3 Polyunsaturated 2.0g
Total Carbohydrates 7.5g
Dietary Fiber 5.6g
Soluble Fiber 1.8g
Insoluble Fiber 3.75g
Vitamin B6 0.5mg
Nickel 0.5mgCHIA PRO Other Ingredients:
ChiaPro Partially Defatted F3(LT945 Silvia Hispanica L) Flour.CHIA PRO RECIPES
Add CHIA PRO to jams, jellies, shakes, smoothies, hot and cold cereals, yogurt, ketchup, sauces, breads, cakes, cookies, pancakes, etc… When baking, try using 30% less CHIA PRO than regular flour.