Charcocaps by Requa is the ultimate anti-gas formula to help individuals reduce the amount of gas.
Best way to Take Charcoal
• Take charcoal exactly as directed in the package instructions or as directed by your doctor. If you do not understand these directions, ask your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor to explain them to you.
• Take each dose with a full glass (8 ounces) of water.
• Do not crush, break, or chew the capsules. Swallow them whole.
• Charcoal is usually taken after meals or at the first sign of discomfort.
• Do not take more than 4.16 grams of charcoal in a day (16 capsules of 260 mg each).
• Call your doctor if diarrhea lasts for longer than 2 days or if it is accompanied by a fever.
• Store charcoal at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Active Ingredients: Each caplet contains: Carbo Vegetabilis (5C Vegetable Charcoal), Lycopodium Clavatum (club moss) (5C), Cinchona Officinalis (5C Cinchona Bark), Sulphur (5C Sublimed Sulfur)
Inactive Ingredients: Sugar, Refined Charcoal, Microcystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, Artificial Color, Polyvinylpyrrolidone
It is extremely beneficial to detoxify or cleanse to remove toxins within your body. Everyday you are exposed to toxins; rather they are environmental or internal. These toxins can strain your immune system; decrease energy levels, cause weight gain and other health problems.
Detoxifying Products are a great way to cleanse your body, rather if it’s your liver, colon or a complete body detoxification you are looking for.
Natural Tips for Detoxification
- Increase your daily fiber intake. This will help cleanse your colon and remove toxins and waste products.
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water per day.
- When, taking Detoxifying Products, eat a lot of fruits and green vegetables. This will help promote the cleansing process.