Beverly International Muscle Provider consists of a very unique and exclusive multiple protein configuration and is now available at Superhealthcenter. This superior blend of five top of the line protein substrates includes whey protein isolate through cross-flow micro-filtration, whey protein hydrolysate, whey protein concentrate, lactalbumin (the major component of all whey, with the biological value of 100) and egg white albumin.
The high percentate of whey hydrolysates and the addition of 100% egg albumin are what really set Beverly International Muscle Provider apart from all the rest of the remarkable new proteins on the market. Whey hydrolysates are actually predigested peptide bonded amino acids.
Serving Size 1 Scoop(29g)
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories From Fat 10
Total Fat 1g 2%
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Total Carbohydrate 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Sugars 1g †
Protein 21g 44%
Calcium 120mg 12%
Iron 0.8mg 5%
Sodium 180mg 8%
Potassium 350mg 10%
Muscle II Protein Blend 25.6g †
(Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein,
Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate,
Hydrolyzed Lactalbumin, Egg White)
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein, Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Hydrolyzed Lactalbumin, Egg White), Cocoa Powder, Guar Gum, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Chloride, Soy Lecithin, Acacia Gum, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.
Contains Milk, Soybean, Egg.
Add 1 scoop Muscle Provider drink mix to 1 cup (8 fl oz.) water or milk. Shake, stir or blend until smooth.
Warnings: Do not use for weight reduction.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Super Health Center has low cost Muscle Provider by Beverly International and other amazing protein powders.
Why Protein is So Important
Protein is one the most important supplements a bodybuilder, athlete or fitness oriented person should take on a daily basis. You should be consuming 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight. So, if you weight 200lbs, your daily protein intake would be 200-300 grams. If, your not getting an adequate amount of protein each day, you are wasting your time with having a training regimen, to simply put it.
- Protein Powder Shakes are a fast, convenient and effective way to help meet your daily protein intake. You also want to make sure you are eating healthy foods that are high in protein, such as chicken, fish, steak and other lean meat.
- When you are working out or training, your muscles will begin to breakdown. Protein is a key factor to repairing your muscles and promoting muscle growth.
- If you are truly serious about promoting muscle growth, strength and performance, you will not leave Protein Power Shakes out of your daily regimen. Protein is the building blocks of growing and YOU will not grow if your meeting your daily intake of protein.