ADIPO-X v2.0's by Axis Labs
has clinically tested and proven ingredients to speed up fat loss by stimulating your body's primary fat mobilizing hormones, epinephrine and norepinephrine, to mobilize fatty acids from storage so they can be used for energy.ADIPO-X v2.0 is clinically-proven, to fight fat in the following ways:
So whats different from the original version?
- Stimulates increased release of epinephrine and norepinephrine, the body's primary fat loss hormones. Epinephrine and norepinephrine stimulate the beta adrenergic receptors of the fat cell, or adipocyte, triggering the mobilization of fatty acids from storage areas within the fat cells to be used for energy. This process is called lipolysis.
- Sustains lipolysis by "protecting" the chemical messenger, cAMP from breakdown. The secondary chemical messenger within the adipocyte that triggers the release of fatty acids and their utilization for energy is called cAMP, or cyclic AMP. ADIPO-X v2.0 protects cAMP from breakdown and keeps it alive longer within the cell, prolonging the fat loss process.
- Prevents these fat loss hormones from being broken down, allowing for continuous fat loss. ADIPO-X v2.0, like it's older brother, contains several ingredients that prevent the breakdown of the fat-burning adrenal hormones by inhibiting the enzymes COMT and MAO. This prolongs the life of epinephrine and norepinephrine in the body, to prolong the fat burning process.
- Inhibits alpha-receptor activation. While targeting the Beta receptors of the fat cell stimulated the release and burn of stored fat within the adipocyte, stimulation of the alpha adrenergic receptors will shut down the process. ADIPO-X v2.0 contains several ingredients included to prevent activation of the alpha adrenergic receptors, to prevent the slow down of the fat loss process.
- Increases the thermogenic uncoupling process. ADIPO-X v2.0 supports thermogenesis, or the utilization of the fatty acids for energy, once the stored fat released.
Blocks fat storage. The ingredients in ADIPO-X v2.0 inhibit the synthesis from new fat by blocking the body's chemical process for storing fat.
- Ramps up metabolism by supporting thyroid function. ADIPO-X v2.0 supports the function of the thyroid, the body's metabolic regulation center. By ensuring proper thyroid function, metabolism can be enhanced, and ultimately fat loss is maximized.
In addition to all that was great about the original formula, ADIPO-X v2.0 contains powerful new components that aid in process of maximizing fat loss while improving performance, energy and focus.Chocamine:
a chemical derivative of chocolate, Chocamine contains specific key natural agents that mimic brain chemicals that govern appetite, alertness and mood. Chocamine is the reason why chocolate can produce euphoria, suppress appetite and have a stimulant-like effect.Glucomannan (AmorphophallusKnojac):
a soluble fiber derivative that helps with appetite control. Clinical studies show that Glucomannan can help curb appetite and contribute to fat loss. Glucomannan may also improve total cholesterol levels.1,3-Dimethylamylamine:
is a derivative of geranium oil which resembles the body's own chemical messenger epinephrine (adrenaline). Like adrenaline, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine is a powerful CNS stimulant increasing energy and clarity, especially valuable to athletes during calorie restriction or when a high level of focus is needed. Most importantly, it is also thought that 1,3-Dimethylamylamine works through a similar chemical pathway as ephedrine, causing a rise in cAMP, the chemical messenger that triggers fat release.Yohimbine HCL:
Yohimbine is an alpha receptor antagonist. As such, this potent herbal derivative helps with fat loss by helping to keep the lipolytic process rolling, ongoing 24/7. This is especially true in the body regions that are typically "problem areas" specific to gender. In women, these areas include the hips, thighs and butt, in med, it includes the midsection. Typically, fat cells in these gender-specific problem areas have a greater concentration of alpha receptors, compared to cells in other areas of the body. Yohimbine helps maximize fat loss especially in these areas.
This is especially true in the body regions that are typically "problem areas" specific to gender. In women, these areas include the hips, thighs and butt, in med, it includes the midsection. Typically, fat cells in these gender-specific problem areas have a greater concentration of alpha receptors, compared to cells in other areas of the body. Yohimbine helps maximize fat loss especially in these areas. ADIPO-X v2.0 contains the hydrochloride, standardized version of Yohimbine, which ensures maximum potency with each and every single dose.Now available! Axis Lab's limited edition "Competition Kit!"
Achieve that professional HARD, LEAN and DRY "contest" condition!Each Competition kit contains a complete 30-Day "competition cycle":
ADIPO-X v2.0 - 4 week supply
XTRACT - 72 hours worth of the most potent high-definition diuretic available!
XTRACT is not simply some mild tealeaf and greens concoction that may or may not work for you.
XTRACT is a whopping 1,700mg of the most pure, most potent fluid-extracting agents available in nature. With more actives per dose, XTRACT will dry you out fast and tight. But, to ensure the water stays where you need it and is pulled only from where you don't (under the skin), XTRACT also provides a full 1,000mg of balanced electrolytes.
XTRACT is the most-effective herbal diuretic formula available. For high-definition fluid control, there is no stronger product. Together with ADIPO-X v2.0, The Competition Kit will do more in 30-days to change the look of your body than any other product you've ever used!Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, start with a 1 capsule serving to evaluate tolerance and gradually increase to a full 2 capsule serving. Take one serving with 8 oz of water 30 to 60 minutes prior to breakfast on an empty stomach and an additional serving in the early afternoon on an empty stomach. Do not exceed 4 capsules in a 24 hour period. Do not take 6 hours prior to bed because ADIPO-X may interfere with sleep. Read entire label before using.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 45Amount Per Serving:
ADIPO-X (proprietary blend) 1,550 mg
Glucomannan (Amorphophallus Konjac)
Chocamine (Comprised of Methylxanthines [Theobromine, Caffeine and Theophylline] and Biogenic
Amines [Phenylethylamine and Tyramine])
Capsaicin (Constituent of Cayenne)
Ginger (Zingiber Officinale)
Forskolin (Coleus Forskohlii)
Gelatin, magnesium stearate and silica.*These statements have not been approved by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.